Fresno Yosemite International Airport is your gateway to the city of Fresno and to one of North America's world renown national parks. Yosemite National Park, one of the first wilderness parks in the United States, is best known for its waterfalls, but within its nearly 1,200 square miles, you can find deep valleys, grand meadows, ancient giant sequoias, a vast wilderness area, and much more.
- 6,100 Sq' Executive Terminal
- 41,000 Sq' Hangar, Can accommodate G550/Global Express
- Largest Hangar on Field
- Centralized Hotel Booking
- Hertz Rental Cars
- Crew Cars
- Wireless Internet
- Large Executive Conference Room - supports up to 8people
- Features refreshment bar area, business projector, screen and television to meet the needs of our executive clientele. Conference room is also available for our general aviation clients for training and meeting purposes.
- Crew Lounge w/quiet room and (2) sleep rooms.
- Special Features
- Foam Fire Suppression System
- Ramp-side covered patio with views of the Sierra Nevada mountain range.
- High-Definition televisions with video libraries in all lounges
- Separate passenger lounge with amenities
- Starbucks® coffee
- Otis Spunkmeyer® cookies
- Fresh popcorn
- Seasonal fruit selections
- Flight Planning - WSI
- Catering - off site
- Whole Foods, (559) 241-0300, Catering Department
- Aircraft Maintenance - on airport - 3rd Party
- APR Aviation, (559) 252-7967
- U.S. Customs - clear on site
- Ground Handling available for all aircraft sizes
- Office and Hangar Space Available
- Call (559) 981-2490 for details
Signature Flight Support- Fresno