Quality, Service, and Value that we provide to customers are what sets us apart from other FBOs. B. Coleman Aviation maintains the highest standards of all three and consistently delivers them with each and every aircraft that visits our facility.
Inspired by the pioneer aviator and visionary, Bessie Coleman, we honor her through our exceptional services including fixed base operations, charter operations and aircraft management along with aircraft maintenance and repair services through our affiliate company, Infinity Aircraft Services. Our mission at B. Coleman is to always exceed expectations while keeping quality of service and safety as our top priorities.
Coleman's facility offers concierge level service in all areas of the FBO spectrum including luxurious corporate meeting rooms, long and short term hangar space, light aircraft maintenance, deluxe office space available for lease, and auto rental.
- Build to suit hangar development opportunities available
- Located 25 minutes from Downtown Chicago
- DCA Gateway FBO
- Complimentary Starbucks coffee, snacks, ice and newspapers
- Ramp side vehicle access
- 20,000 sq. ft heated hanger space
- 12,500 sq. ft ramp side canopy with ground heat system
- Pilot’s Lounge with a 135” TV and Snooze Room
- Shell brand fuel
- Executive Conference Rooms and Training Rooms
- Office space for lease; built to your specifications
- Weather Briefing and Flight Planning Room
- Free Wi-Fi/High Speed Internet Access
- Complimentary GPU, AC Cart, Portable Water Service
- Fitness Room
- Showers facilities/towels provided
- Spacious luxury lobby
- SARA (service animal relief area)
- Deicing (type I and type IV)
- Concierge services
- Hertz and Enterprise Rental Cars
- Courtesy crew car
- Gourmet catering
- Hotel accommodations (special rates with local hotels)
- Full service Jet A and Avgas
- Highly Trained, certified and experienced line personnel
- We accept all major credit cards including: Avcard, Multi-Service, Shell Aviation Card, Shell Fleet Plus, Shell Aero Class, and Comdata.
- We also accept the following contract fuels: Arrow Energy, Eastern Aviation, Colt, Everest Fuel, Mariah Fuels, Silver Airways, USA Jet, UV Air and World Fuel.
- Aircraft management and charter operations available through Coleman Jet, LLC.